Jelf Motorsport is delighted to provide support to the Irish Forestry Rally Championship!
The Jelf Motorsport team is delighted to have agreed a new partnership with the Irish Forest Rally Championship for 2016.
Headed up by keen rally enthusiast, Jaz Bareham, Jelf Motorsport is becoming well known for providing more affordable motorsport insurance solutions for both competitors and rally organisers.
Continued positive feedback regarding ‘On Track Damage’ policies and our claims service is being gratefully received.
Jaz comments “As an active rally marshal & competitor I know that competitors want a more affordable sport and I feel that supporting grass roots clubman motorsport is the best place to start. I hope that Jelf Motorsport will be able to help all championship competitors and organisers in one way or another!”
Jelf Motorsport makes On Track Damage insurance affordable, and helps clubmen to protect their investments in their rally cars. A typical gravel Clubman policy* is shown below:
- Accidental Damage Following Impact only – Sum Insured £6,000
- Fire Any Cause Whilst Being Driven – Sum Insured £10,000
- Policy Excess - £1,000
- Gravel rally event up to 55 stage miles
- Excluding Engine and Gearbox cover
- Standard 50 hours of labour included in the event of a claim
- Prices start at: £345 including 9.5% insurance premium tax per event
Benefits also include:
- Sterling or Euro sums insured and payments accepted
- No Claims Discount can be earned over time
- Claims help and support is provided
Please visit www.jelfmotorsport.com for more information.
Or to obtain a quote email: email@example.com
*Quote for illustration purposes only and terms & conditions do apply. The quote is based on a safe driver with no incidents or accidents on track and is subject to a completed Statement of Fact
Jelf, Jelf Insurance Partnership, Jelf Motorsport and ReAct Insurance are trading names of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd (Reg No. 0837227), which is part of Jelf Group plc (Reg No. 2975376) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Registered address: Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6JX (Registered in England and Wales). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA. JIB014.02.16